Transferring Forest Professionals (TFP) must complete all the modules listed in the table below within six months of registration.
Inability to complete these requirements within the prescribed period may result in a suspension or cancellation of the member’s rights to practice in BC.
*Timing is a general estimate; actual time varies by the individual.
Getting Started – Completing Modules
- Sign-in to the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Sign-in credentials are the same as the fpbc.ca website account
- Sign-in link is also available from the abcfp.ca homepage.
- To launch a new module, navigate to your Roadmap screen. If you need help, visit our Knowledge Base for user instructions.
- Module should be completed in the alphanumeric order listed for each numbered set.
- Create a plan.
- Add module completion into your daily/weekly schedule to ensure you complete them within the prescribed period.
- Use a learning strategy that works best for you. Here are six learning strategies from learningscientists.org that you may find helpful.
Taking an Exam
Exam Study Guides
Review the study guide for exam details and studying tips.
Note the exam rules linked in the document are for enrolled members only, please see the section below on this page for the exam rules that apply to you.
If you would like to join a study group organized by our enrolled members, please visit the Study Resources webpage.
An invigilator is required to take the exam, see the exam rules for details.
Please read the exam rules in their entirety and email them to your invigilator for review.
Retaking an Exam
- You must wait 15 days between exam attempts, this rule is firm.
- To prepare for your next attempt, review the preceding exam information module, once again.
- There is no limit to how many times you may take the exam.
- The exam PINs change regularly, your invigilator will need to contact us to receive the current exam PIN. See the exam rules for details.
*Extenuating circumstances are determined on a case-by-case basis.
Note: “Too busy to complete the requirements” does not qualify. Completion must be made a priority.
Contact the registration department.